Friday, July 30, 2010

THING #23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I discovered so many great websites and activities that will be useful in my classroom, i.e., trading cards, flckr, Library Thing, Delicious, Technerotti.
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I have learned some great new skills so that I can do more and feel more confident about exploring and know where to explore. I have access to other teachers' lesson plans, great photos, and so on.
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I learned about websites that I did not know existed and more about the ones I had heard of but did not know how to use.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Vaughn was wonderful and very accessible. Some teachers may not have taken advantage of her help. The information was out there about how to seek assistance but I'm not sure everyone did.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
YES!!!!!
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? The word that seemed to come up a lot for me in my blog was WOW!

1 comment:

  1. have fun sharing some of these with your kids and I hope some others make your year go a little smoother!

    I appreciated your patience while I did some experimenting with things I had forgotten or had changed! There was a lot of that this summer...

    ReplyDelete