Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THING #12

I read the article about using one's real name vs. an alias. Both sides made interesting points. If you don't want people to know your true identity the alias is obviously better. Some people don't have a problem using their real name. However, many folks may have the same name so the alias or a photo make that person more recognizable when commenting. I for one prefer to use my name here, SheliMom because it's different and defines who I am. Those close to me know about it.
Some of the other blogs were long and too cumbersome to get through. I tended to skim them because their was too much information.

I looked for information about one of my favorite authors, Bill Crider and there were some interesting articles about and by him. I also looked up information about great pyrenees dogs. The blogs I looked at showed photos of different pyrenees, but our Sheli is still the most beautiful of all. Just ask our neighbors and others who drive by when she's out for a walk and stop to compliment her.

No comments:

Post a Comment