Sunday, July 25, 2010

THING #14

Someone looking at my blog pointed out that I say wow a lot.
Here I go "wowing" again.

Through technerotti I typed in elementary school teachers which led to teachtopia where there a 51 blogs. I checked out some and here are some I found: readaloud reviews.blogspot.com has tags for other websites including websites of authors of childrens books, reviews of books, connections to other reading sites, children's books blogs, professional organizations and grown up books sites.
The teachhub education blog has news, stories and editorials.
Teachtopia also led to teaching k-12 in which there is general information, i.e., free lessons by subject areas.

I highly recommend this one!

I went to the directory and found mostly news items which I would rather read in a newspaper.
The tags led to good informational articles but again not what I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment